tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Your help is still needed ... (RE: Sessions in Tomcat)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:20:44 GMT

Howdy,

>Classpathes seem to be ok ... remains the question why every click on a
>button or link let Tomcat start a new session and putting the following
>things (pages or, in the case of Struts, actions) into that new session
>context ????????
>
>Help me .....

I've already helped as much as I can ;)  Hopefully other people have
different ideas on this issue... Personally, I don't buy that the
classpaths are OK, I believe the IDE is at fault, I've never seen the
behavior you describe on an out of the box tomcat installation.

Can you tell us how to reproduce the problem without an IDE?

Yoav Shapira