tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading Tomcat to 4.1.27
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:19:03 GMT

Howdy,
That's not a good idea.  It might work, I'm not sure, but I'd prefer to
just install 4.1.27, deploy webapps to it, then start it on some unused
port, get all the JSPs compiled, then restart it on the actual user
port.

Alternatively, use JspC to compile to JSPs offline ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics