tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: limit on size of page
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:48:19 GMT

Howdy,
There's certainly no such limit imposed by tomcat ;)  We have many web
pages containing more than 1MB of text, and we don't have any problems
with this.

Post the code you're using to write the output.

As an aside, you happen to share a name with one of my favorite
(American)football players: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1376
;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics