tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Your help is still needed ... (RE: Sessions in Tomcat)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:22:12 GMT

Howdy,

>Now, please give me a hint ... what am I doing wrong in case of my
Tomcat
>configuration? (It does not seem to be the app, which is running just
fine
>when started inside of the IDE and its implemented Tomcat engine.)

When people say it runs fine within an IDE and not by itself, the
culprit is usually the classpath.  I can't help much more than that,
except to say this is why I never run webapps within an IDE.  Rather,
from the beginning package your webapp as a war and deploy it to the
container to be run/tested.

Yoav Shapira