tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: forward error
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:50:56 GMT

Howdy,
Both errors are fairly clear and essentially the same.  You can't
forward or redirect a response that's been committed, i.e. written to.
If you're going to forward or redirect a response, you must do so before
writing to the response.  You can read the JavaDoc for
HttpServletResponse#sendRedirect and RequestDispatcher#forward.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

415)