tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5 book
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:03:56 GMT

Howdy,
An amazon search doesn't yield much... I know there was a Wrox book in
the works a while ago, since they asked me and other developers to write
parts of it, but I think that whole company went kaput and so I don't
know what's up with their book...  Rest assured, once tomcat 5 is out,
all the companies that have tomcat 4 books out will scramble to update
their books to tomcat 5 ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics