tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: ThreadPool misbehavin
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:04:45 GMT

Howdy,
There's no static interrupt() call -- I was thinking sleep() and typing
interrupt() ;)  Your question wasn't stupid at all ;)

So I guess my question to the original poster should be rephrase: are
you doing Thread.sleep() or Thread.currentThread().sleep() ?  I'm no
longer as confident this is the cause of the bad behavior you're
seeing...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

ThreadPool:652.
>>>I like the comment at line 651 that says, "can never happen, .".
Does

>SY> Are you doing Thread.inerrupt() or
Thread.currentThread().interrupt() ?