tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: put, globally works, want only single webapp
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:19:59 GMT

Howdy,
To do this for just one webapp, you need to move the DefaultServlet
definition and mapping from conf/web.xml to the webapp's web.xml.  You
will have one copy of this definition for every webapp.  The ones where
you want PUT enabled will have listings=true, others will have the
default (false).

I'm surprised listings=true allows PUT.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

==================== -
>->
>

>  <!-- The default servlet for all web applications, that serves static
>-->
>  <!-- resources.  It processes all requests that are not mapped to
other
>-->
>  <!-- servlets with servlet mappings (defined either here or in your
own
>-->
>  <!-- web.xml file.  This servlet supports the following
initialization
>-->
>  <!-- parameters (default values are in square brackets):
>-->
>  <!--
>-->
>  <!--   debug               Debugging detail level for messages logged
>-->
>  <!--                       by this servlet.  [0]
>-->
>  <!--
>-->
>  <!--   input               Input buffer size (in bytes) when reading
>-->
>  <!--                       resources to be served.  [2048]
>-->
>  <!--
>-->
>  <!--   listings            Should directory listings be produced if
there
>-->
>  <!--                       is no welcome file in this directory?
[true]