tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject Re[2]: Memory Leak with static content
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:18:02 GMT
Hello Yoav!

Seth Newton <snewton@keithley.com> wrote:
SN>Virtual Size: 112592
SN>Real Size: 61880
SN>Time Up(days-hours:minutes:seconds): 01:05:20

SY> You realize these numbers are meaningless to anyone except you, as we
SY> don't know what you're measuring, how you're measuring it, what the
SY> proper results / proper behavior is, etc.

There's much will to help you and assure you and us that Tomcat really
is production quality. What we would really want to know about these
numbers is how you produce them.

Could you please send the whole script that mails them to you?

Memory leakage and memory leakage like behavior are a major concern
and should be investigated with utmost care and due dilligence.

Please continue to help us.

Anton