tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jimm <cloudb...@gmx.de>
Subject Shutting down the server
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 16:07:54 GMT
Hello everybody,

today, we were trying to integrating tomcat in an other application, by
reflecting the bootstrap classes,
like the script in bin/ do. My question is now, if it's possible to shutdown
the server by calling stop
instead of start on the same object (
org.apache.tomcat.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stop() )?

I don't want to generate local IP-trafic and I don't want to call a external
shutdown script.  ....or to build
up a second server by reflecting which will call the first server to
shutdown...

Hey, if have a good solution I would be very happy... :-)

Regards, Jimm

2. GMX ProMail - Platz 2 und Preis-Qualit├Ątssieger!