tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Garrett <Stev...@cometsystems.com>
Subject RE: directory permissions
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:59:50 GMT
Sorry, I should have included we're using tomcat 4.1.24 and apache 2.0.45
running it on a RH9 box (the tomcat and apache installs are custom, not what
comes with redhat).

Thanks,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Garrett [mailto:StevenG@cometsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 11:53 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: directory permissions

Hi,

Not sure if this is a tomcat or an apache question.  So here is it goes.  We
have some administrative jsp's within our application.  They need to be
accessible via the web internally, but we don't want the world to be able to
see them.  We were thinking that we could limit access to that directory
through apache, is this right or do we have to limit it though tomcat?

Thanks in advance,

Steve