tomcat-users mailing list archives

From P.van Kemenade <p...@kw.nl>
Subject Re: HTTP 400 error
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:41:50 GMT
Hi

> I have a problem when I test my web by JMeter. That is "HTTP/1.1 400
> Invalid path /login was requested".

I have no idea about your actual problem, but noticed

> So I try,
> 1. In browser,  input
> "http://localhost:8080/TSS/login.do?userid=admin&password=admin". and
> it successed.
> 2. use telnet to connection to localhost, and send
> GET  /TSS/login.do?userid=admin&password=admin HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:8080

you should telnet to port 8080 ("telnet localhost 8080") and fill in
the host
your _are_ in the Host: header ("Host:localhost") without port number.

$2c,
*-pike
"I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.
Or now hath time made me his numb’ring clock:
My thoughts are minutes; and, with sighs, they jar
Their watches on to mine eyes, the outward watch,
Whereto my finger, like a dial’s point,
Is pointing still, in cleansing them from tears."

http://framework.v2.nl/archive/archive/node/text/default.py/nodenr-67731