tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject RE: problem in FORM authentication
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:36:06 GMT
If searching the archives of this list don't help, try posting a trimmed
down version of your server.xml (probably just the <host> or even just your
relevent <Context> tag if you have one) and your auth setup from your
web.xml and the structure of your web-app (in case it is non-standard which
may cause problems).

But you are saying after you get this error page you are authenticated and
can access the protected area?

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabio Bazzani [mailto:siemfabio@grisnet.it]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 3:17 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: problem in FORM authentication

I'm using tomcat 4.1.27.

I authenticate with FORM login and I get 400 error:

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct
reference to form login page).

when I try to get a page with security constraints Tomcat show me the login
page (action = "j_security_check" , etc....). I authenticate but Tomcat give
me 400 error code.

where to find the error ?