tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Colas des Francs <max...@sts.ca>
Subject Re: forward error
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:38:36 GMT
Hi

thks for your response, but here is my code, i don't understand where the
response is commited !

_____________

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" language="java"
errorPage="/error_jsp.jsp"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="log" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/log-1.0" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="sql" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql" %>

<sql:query var="ctcRow">
    SELECT DISTINCT email FROM ctc ORDER by email
</sql:query>

<c:forEach items="${ctcRow.rows}" var="row">

         <log:info category='<%= request.getRemoteUser() %>'>
            <c:out value="${row.email}"/>
         </log:info>

</c:forEach>

<jsp:forward page="/index.jsp"/>

if i put a autoFlush="false" in page directive and a <% out.flush(); %>
just before the forward i have a bufferOverflow ...