tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <webmas...@gymgest.it>
Subject problems with different tomcat-axis
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:30:44 GMT
hi to all,
I've a big inknown problem.
I'm developing a web application with a VB-SOAP client.
I'm using some java servlet in tomcat-axis.
I have a LAN for testing my web application. It's all ok: any PC with
tomcat running working fine.
Any PC with my VBclient communicate with the current tomcat running. (All
under windows).

Now, I'va built a web server, mount in my provider, with linux, tomcat and
axis.
I've upload on this server my context "axis" and my web app, under
var/tomcac4/webapps....
but my VBclient, on my PC, doesn't communicate with the remote application.

I don't know about this! The error occourred is (in VB): WSDLReader:
XMLParse error....

bou i've installed all the necessary library on my PC, instead the MSSOAP
Toolkit....

It may be a problem of versions?

I'm also a newbie for using linux and line command-compiling (to trying it
on the server...).
I haven't found anything about this error on Internet, my description is in
Italina, but can be translate in "Impossible to find the specific resource".

thank to all,

Tiziana