tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan A. Chase" <chas...@muohio.edu>
Subject Running multiple instances of one webapp
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:45:09 GMT
On our instance of Tomcat 4.1.27 we have a webapp which we make available
to a number of different clients, where the configuration variables
(web.xml) are slightly different for each client.  Currently, if we have
three clients who wish to use the app, we make three copies of it and
updated web.xml in each copy.

Here's the question:  is there a way to configure Tomcat to use just one
copy of the app with three different web.xml's as opposed to making three
copies of the entire app (without running multiple instances of Tomcat)?

Jon