tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Welch, Ronald P" <ronald.p.we...@BAESYSTEMS.COM>
Subject RE: jk_ajp12_worker.lo unknown file type.
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:43:05 GMT

What compiler / linker are you using? I built jk2 rather than
jk on Solaris 8 rather than 9, but in doing so I found that
it was much happier building with the GNU compiler and linker
than the ones that come with Solaris. I hope this helps.

----------=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-========oOo========-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=----------                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Louwers []
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 8:29 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: jk_ajp12_worker.lo unknown file type.

Dear list,
I am trying to build a jakarta-connector on a Solaris 9 machine
running Apache 2.0.47 and Tomcat 4.1.27...... Apache is running fine on port
80 tomcat fine on port 8080 and now it is time to build the connector to run
them both on port 80.

So I do
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

and then make ...... here is the problem.. it is giving me the following
error at the end......

ld: fatal: file ../common/jk_ajp12_worker.lo: unknown file type
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to .libs/
*** Error code 1
Make: Fatal error: Command failed for target ''
Current working directory
*** Error code 1
Make Fatal error: Command failed for target 'all-recursive'

Any clue anybody? I don't have any clue what is

Regards, Johan.

View raw message