tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: JSP Compilation Issues
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:44:35 GMT
There is a JAVA language spec limitation that a method may only be "so big".
You are over the limit.

There is a jasper option to map text to a file. I've never used it myself and
don't know if it works (still). But look at $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml and
look at the JSP options. There should be something about mappedFiles
documented there.

-Tim