tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: stdout.log file growing very quickly.
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:18:37 GMT
another question on this topic which has long puzzled me: is tomcat
being changed over to commons-logging to output log statements?

Or is it all configured going to remain controlled by the debug
attributes of nodes in server.xml?

If I set all those debug attributes to "0", will tomcat become totally
silent?

Adam