tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: MySQL DBCP pool exausted error message [SOLVED]
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:03:40 GMT
Guess you won't be needing my reply then, but looking at your code, it
seems that your finally block could be improved slightly :)

In the rare situation where statement.close() throws an exception, your
connection won't be closed.

Adam

On 09/17/2003 10:20 PM Nathan Christiansen wrote:
> Sorry. I had a bug in my code.
>
> I had one database call where I was checking parameters and returning without calling
Connection.close();

> -- Nathan Christiansen
>    Tahitian Noni International
>    http://www.tahitiannoni.com

an idle db connection, pool exhausted" SQLException thrown.