tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: setup of global resources, dbcp, mail, etc.
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:33:26 GMT
Here's what I do:

   <!-- Global JNDI resources -->
   <GlobalNamingResources>
     <Resource name="jdbc/GlobalRealmDB"
               auth="Container"
               type="javax.sql.DataSource"
        description="blah">
     </Resource>
     <ResourceParams name="jdbc/GlobalRealmDB">
       <parameter>
         <name>factory</name>
       </parameter>
       etc

and then in the <Host... I have the contexts, e.g.:

         <Context path="/linklib" docBase="linklib"
           debug="5" reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
           <Manager pathname=""/>
             prefix="localhost_linklib_log." suffix=".txt"
             timestamp="true"/>
           <ResourceLink name="jdbc/RealmDB"
             global="jdbc/GlobalRealmDB"
             type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>