tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Astrid Wagner <Astrid.Wag...@motorola.com>
Subject Re: problems starting/stopping tomcat
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:29:36 GMT
Hi,

I killed some processes related to native c calls I submit and now I can
start/stop TC so this
 time it could have been some non-terminated processes (due to network
problem).
The question now is: I may have some situations like that e.g due to a
network problem
a native call can not be finished etc. How do I avoid running into such
severe problems:
do I have to implement sth. like a timeout in the c programm to
guarantee it will
quit  ?!
Thanks for your help.

Astrid