tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Petter Karlström <pet...@dsv.su.se>
Subject Re: xsl and 4.1.27
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:32:49 GMT
Me again...

For the records xsl works fine with jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.0-B1
and Tomcat 4.1.27! However, B1 is of course a beta, and generates some
suspicious error messages when starting tomcat.

Now, I still wonder if I really am the only one to experience these
problems? A simple xsl transformation such as this should be fairly
commonplace. However, I can't find any information about pecularities or
bugs on the web or on this list.

cheers

/Petter