tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mats Andersson <mats.anders...@xantus.se>
Subject Re: Load balancing with 2xTC5, 1xIIS and jk2
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:35:34 GMT
Thank you for your answer. The configuration file below works for jk,
but I want to use jk2 because it
does not cause exceptions to be thrown at startup and it does not hang
tomcat during shutdown in later
tomcat releases (has something to do with Managed beans).

I have found some information about jk2 configuration that may solve my
problem. I will post a sample workers2.properties
here if it works. I think there is a default load balancer named lb:0
that is used if no load balancer is defined.

Mats