tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Harman <harma...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Memory Leak with static content
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:21:04 GMT
Seth,

As you mentioned taht the jsp page is not the problem I hope that you
have looked to make sure that you are closing off any input/ouput
streams and other resources involved in sending the email right?

James

Seth Newton wrote:

>-I'm using Tomcat to feed about 6 sites with static content.  I have one jsp page that
handles all of our forms, and all that does is capture the <input> and send it to an
email address.  It is the only code I have anywhere.  This jsp page is not causing the memory
leak.