tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: TLD's case sensitive
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:01:13 GMT
The jsp spec says this:
"All attributes of a custom action must be JavaBeans component properties,
although some properties may not be exposed as attributes. The attributes
that are visible to the JSP translator are exactly those listed in the Tag
Library Descriptor (TLD)."

I would think the use of *exactly* as meaning case-sensitive.

When in doubt perl can save the day ...
perl -pi -e 's/maxLength="/maxlength="/g;' *.jsp

-Tim