tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Deployment on a specific port
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:09:58 GMT
Actually as to different services it could be the same webapp but tomcat
would treat them as two different webapps.

At this time at night, I'm out of ideas. (Actually, brain ain't working, must
sleep)

The simple kludge is to keep with the original idea and store the shared data
in a common classloader in some static fashion. (Emphasis ... kludge)

-Tim