tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vladyslav Kosulin <kosu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MOD_JK2 load balancing example
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:14:15 GMT
Joe Harmon wrote:

> Is there anyone who has load balancing working with MOD_JK2?  If you do
> could you please send me a working example of the workers2.properties
> file.  Also, please let me know whether or not you are running tomcat on
> three separate servers, or off of the same box using different
> server.xml files.

I use jetty, but anyway here is linux Apache 2.0.47 file:

[logger]
level=INFO
debug=10

[logger.file:0]
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.log
level=DEBUG
debug=10
version=0

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
debug=10
debugEnv=10

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=10

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess servers
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576
debug=10

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
logger=logger.file:0
debug=10

[lb:lb]
info=Default load balancer.
timeout=30000
debug=10

[channel.socket:www2:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket to www2
lb_factor=1
group=lb
debug=10
version=0

[channel.socket:www4:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket to www4
lb_factor=1
group=lb
debug=10
version=0

[status:status]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations
version=0

[uri:/jkstatus]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
group=status:
version=0

[uri:/taxgard/*]
#context=/taxgard