tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: Help with JK2 and Apache 2.0.47
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:48:30 GMT
Jeremy:

> I'm finding the documentation out on the apache site to be a little slim
> on JK2.  Especially in terms of building the .so/.dll file.  Is this
> code production ready?  I'm running an apache (2.0.47) installation and
> a tomcat (4.1.27) installation on a windows 2000 server machine,
> communicating over JK.  Recently I noticed (after looking in my
> modjk.log file) that I was receiving the following error with JK:

That is exactly the setup that I am running, and I haven't had any troubles
with JK2 at all.  You do need to have the right version of the JK2 dll
though.

I'll email you the version of the mod_jk2.so file that I am using in a
private email.  Maybe that will help.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com