tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jim Lynch <...@sgi.com>
Subject Re: Memory leaks?
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:36:33 GMT
I'm most certain the connections are closed but there may be a few
dangling statements.  I'm using mysql jdbc.  Not using pools since I
never could get it working.  Making direct requests.

Still getting a out of memory hit every couple of days so I have to
shutdown the server and start it up again.

THnak,s
Jim.