tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Problem with my first webapp
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:44:51 GMT

$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp/hello.jsp
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp/WEB-INF
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp/WEB-INF/classes
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp/WEB-INF/lib
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myApp/WEB-INF/web.xml

hello.jsp:

<%

String myVar = new String("Hello World");
out.println("<div align="center"><h2>" + myVar = "</h2></div>");

%>

http://localhost/myApp/hello.jsp

Post back when you are ready for servlets.

John