tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Which is the best way to install an application with connecti on p ooling
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:31:52 GMT

If you are using a WAR file, put your entire Context block into a file
called (your-webapp).xml and stick it in META-INF.  Whatever is legal in
a Context block in server.xml is also legal there.  Then you can deploy
the WAR file using the manager app froma  remote system.

The admin and manager apps themselves do the same thing, check out
admin.xml etc in the default distribution.

John