tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Can't stop tomcat with shutdown.bat - bug 17193
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:06:23 GMT
Jon Skeet wrote:

>>I think a jk2 release (v1.2.5 I believe) is very close, and
>>has this bug fixed.
>

> That's excellent news. When it's released, will I be able to just dump a new tomcat-jk2.jar
in server/lib, and everything should spring to life, or is there more to it than that?

The release that Yoav is referencing is a new mod_jk, which is an Apache
DSO module, not a JAR file.  So yes, I guess you will be able to sub in
the new DSO as soon as you can build one or find a binary, but don't
confuse it with a JAR file.

John