tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.http.HttpSession.getId() returns null
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:48:18 GMT
Before going farthar, have you looked at the Single Sign On valve?

If you are using container managed security(such as form authentication),
those contraints are executed before the filter chain is ever made.

(Otherwise) I am unsure of the semantics of getId() without re-reading the
javadocs or the spec.

-Tim