tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@jboss.org>
Subject Re: Problem switching to Struts 1.1
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:59:14 GMT
Marco Tedone wrote:

> Thank you for your support. I must say that the privileged attribute for my
> application was set to false, but the problem still persists.

Are you sure ? I did test it with TC 5 (maybe 5.0.5) / Struts 1.1
examples webapp / log4j 1.2.8, and it did work fine (I simply dropped
the log4j JAR in the /WEB-INF/lib - and then added the properties file
in /WEB-INF/classes). I'll try to test it again. Most likely the bug is
with commons-logging however (the case issue really looks fishy).

BTW, false is the default value. The context files for the admin and the
manager are not very good examples, obviously, since they need the
privileged flag to work.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat