tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ach...@saysit.com
Subject about worker.list - non comprendo
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:08:20 GMT
It works like this, but it is not making sense to me at the moment.
In httpd.conf, for each vhost, I changed the lines to read :
<VirtualHost blabla>
...ellided...
  JkMount /path diehard1
  JkMount /path/* diehard1
...other contexts...
</VirtualHost>
Does this mean I must allocate one specific TC server for a given vhost
?
I was under the impresson that the vhost could use any available TC
servers in a load sharing env. ?!?
Am I missing something here, this is not how I envisage it.
And that thing about Listener's jkWorker defaulting to "ajp13" is not
famous either. Switch off "Listener".
Eeek, ahhh, ohh.