tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ach...@saysit.com
Subject about worker.list - non comprendo
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:54:07 GMT
Hiya all.
I'm using Apache2.0.40/TC4.0.4
Currently, on my web server's worker.properties, I've
"worker.list=ajp13", which works fine.
In preparation for a second tomcat, I am modifying the worker.list
As a test, I changed it to "worker.list=diehard1"  and ditto for all
subsequent references to this name, then restarted apache and tomcat.
My java console reports this error :
java.io.FileNotFoundException:https://path/to/class_file
..etc...
..etc...

Change the worker name from "diehard1" back to "ajp13" and it works
again!
I am ploughing through "Chapt 13 The AJP Connector" in the book
"Professional Apache Tomcat" - I seem to have done all the right things.
Except, it won't work if I change the name, but what's in a name?
Enlightenment please?