tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <>
Subject enable 'PUT' followup
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:55:13 GMT
I am still trying to figure out how to enable 'PUT' method on a webapp. I found some old threads,
and it looks like I need to find the 'security constraints' area of tomcat. Here is the thread
I was following:

Does anyone know how to enable this 'PUT'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Purcell
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 12:24 PM
Subject: enable GET within Tomcat

I am migrating from a IIS box to Tomcat, and we had enabled the write function to a designated
site, so I could accept PUT data. I tried using existing code, but I am getting a 403, which
tells me I need to somehow turn PUT on within the Tomcat.

I am running Tomcat 4.0.6 on Win2000.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message