tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bhaskar Marthi <Bhaskar.Mar...@gale.com>
Subject RE: Regression? Tomcat 4.1.27 spiraling out of control!
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:52:16 GMT
I am having a similar issue right now.  I moved to 4.1.27 and as soon as the
load hits ~280 users, the server goes out of control and there seems to be
some hung processes from which  the server takes long time to recover.
Please do let me know if anyone has insight into this issue.

Bhaskar

> The information contained in this communication may be confidential or
legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete
the original and any copies from your computer system.