tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bhaskar Marthi <Bhaskar.Mar...@gale.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat connector for Apache 2.0.47 ... Please Help
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:22:54 GMT
dean,
As said by lot of members, it would be great if you can post your document
in the mailing list.  BTW, did anyone try resin?  How does it compare to
tomcat?

Thanks,
Bhaskar

> The information contained in this communication may be confidential or
legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete
the original and any copies from your computer system.