tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lucas, Maurice" <>
Subject Tomcat error: "org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor process SEVERE: Error processing request"
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:32:27 GMT
I am running Tomcat 4.1.27 on Windows 2000.
Installation/setup came out fine.  A few days ago I load SAP DB on the same pc.
Outside of that nothing has changed.  Tomcat starts fine, no errors.  But when I
open IE to view localhost:8080 I get an HTTP 500 Internal error within IE.
In the shell window of Tomcat is error is displayed:

Sep 15, 2003 2:32:26 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor process
SEVERE: Error processing request
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponse.<init>(
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector.createResponse(
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$

I've viewed several users sites on FAQ and java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, but nothing
has resolved this issue.  Can someone shed some light on this subject?

Thank you!

View raw message