tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Web App Using JSTL Is Still Failing Under Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:03:56 GMT

Thank you so much for your wise counsel.  Your idiom
has now become mine.

I'm going through very carefully and trying to make
sure that everything is set up properly with my apps.
I've stripped my Tomcat installation down to just the
JARs that Jakarta put in the common/lib, and I'm
rearranging all my apps to put all the JARs they need
in their WARs.  I've increased debug to 99.

I'll let you know how I make out once I have more
data.  Thank you.  Sincerely, MOD