tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Perry <notennada...@yahoo.com>
Subject Modifying Requests; Interceptors ?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:50:04 GMT
Thanks a lot Adam.
I hadn't noticed that in the server.xml. It kind of
satisfies my current needs.

I would also require to modify the requests or create
processed by the webapp.

How should I go about this ? Interceptors ? If so, can
someone please direct me to how I can procure their
API, since I do not seem to have that on my tomcat 4.x

Thank you in advance

--Steven.

--- Adam Hardy <ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com>