tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Perry <notennada...@yahoo.com>
Subject Capturing all Requests to Tomcat.
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:35:56 GMT

Hello All,

I have got Tomcat 4.1.

I would like to read all the requests that are passed
onto Tomcat from all the different applications, and
print them either onto the screen or a file.

I could be wrong, but I so far I understand that
"Interceptors" can be used for such a job.

The thing is, I cannot find the API for Interceptors
in Tomcat 4.1.

a) How would I be able to get the API for Interceptors
?
b) Are Interceptors the right way to go about it in
the first place ?
c) If not, is there any other suitable method ?

--Steven.