tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danny Wong <gnowyn...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Busy tomcat with JVM problem
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:57:12 GMT
Hi!

I have a server farm of Solaris 8 machines, and have
apache 2.0.45 + tomcat 4.0.6 + mod_jk 1.3 + jdk
1.4.1_02 running.  They are identical in hardware
configuration.  Since they are very busy, I want to
allocate more memory for the JVM using the -Xmx option
in catalina.sh.  I have several servers have the
following errors when I start up or shutdown tomcat:

This error message appears when I allocate more than
1950m to the JVM.  Some other servers I can allocate
more than 3GB memory to JVM without any problem.  Any
ideas what happening?

Many thanks~

Danny

最新鈴聲推介:遇見,亂世佳人,假如愛有天意...