tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: OT: sloppy English
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:16:01 GMT
I'd bet that every, native English speaking, person on this list can easily
discern which posts are written by non-native English speakers and which are
written by English speakers who are just being lazy and sloppy.  I've never
seen anyone who has made an honest attempt to post a question in their
non-native tongue on this list attacked.  I'm sure that the people to whom
Chris was referring have been educated in English and should be able to
construct and punctuate a sentence.