tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Where To Put Resource Bundles?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:47:26 GMT

Thanks, Paul, I'll have to look at the docs.

What I'd really like to do is put them in a WAR file
and have the servlet find them in there.  I COULD put
them in WEB-INF/classes, as you've pointed out, but
I'd really rather have them as a resource input stream
that could be discovered anywhere I wanted in the WAR
file.

I really should examine the docs before I ask.  Thanks
- MOD

--- "Lee, Paul                    NYC"