tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Montoro <epi4...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject mod_jk2 [uri:host_alias/*.jsp]
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:07:25 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm creating a website based on Apache 2.0, Tomcat 4.1
and mod_jk2. My workers2.properties says:

[uri:mysite.org/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

So I guess only url's ending in jsp shall be passed to
Tomcat. I've disabled directory listings in Tomcat but
enabled them on Apache (Options Indexes in a
subdirectory of my wwwroot). When requesting an empty
directory (/dist/), Apache passes the request to
tomcat and the light cyan 404 not found page appears.

* How do I tell Apache not to pass request to /dist/
to Tomcat and serve them directly? How can be combined
with workers2.propierties?
* Is Apache serving everything but JSP pages? I've
disabled logging in my webapp and cannot re-enable it
for the moment (developers... :)

Thanks everyone,

Ivan