tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michele Neylon:: Blacknight Solutions" <mich...@blacknightsolutions.com>
Subject JSP problem
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:31:27 GMT
Hi all

We ran into a rather odd problem earlier today. Tomcat stopped serving JSP,
though it continued to serve servlets. Stopping and restarting did not solve
the problem.
We 'solved' it by emptying the 'work' directory.
The setup is Apache 2 with Tomcat 4.1.24 connecting using mod_jk - virtual
hosts etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated, as our 'fix' might not last for very long

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/