tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerald Powel <geraldpo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject TC logfiles
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:56:50 GMT
Hi,
     I may have posted this previously, but dont think I was subscribed when I did! Enough
of that..apologies if so.
          I am trying to differentiate Apache and Apache Tomcat in terms of the serving mechanism,
and subsequent log files. Of course, Apache is a web server, and Tomcat a servlet container,
but Tomcat also is a/has a web server? If Tomcat contains a web server as a seperate entity,
where can (if at all) the Apache httpd.conf file be found to configure such things as the
log files produced?
         This post relates to efforts to run Analog on multiple Tomcat log files (which it
cannot currently recognize and discards).

What I am really trying to say is how do I configure logfile format for Tomcat?

Many thanks

Jerald.